Create your free account now! Sign up

Is the sales side of this business doomed to repea

Since most of these forums are installers talking I see nothing but lowering rates yadda yadda yadda ... Is the sales side in for the same thing ? Multiple contractors are cutting from 50% to reps to 40% / 45% so on ... Yes the DM stil gets their 25% or local manager 10% (give or take) with DM taking the rest of the 25%

That being said .... Are we on a downhill slope ? Uverse is investing 1 BILLION dollars this year and opening up more and more D2D departments - in house and contractors. Is UVerse the future of Cable ? I am pretty sure that the company I am working for is going strictly after non Comcast contracts but I can't verify that for sure .... I know one of the two new markets they are attacking are Media Com - and I know they are pulling out of one Comcast market in a month.

Is it just Comcast subs that are done for (which by the way by cutting their subs, as well as other things I am sure, boosted quartlerly profits massively this last quarter) ? Cable business as a whole ? Do you think Uverse will pony up the dough to get good teams of real sales reps out there ?

Any thoughts on this would be great ...
This is CABL.com posting #301253. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqw5
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Is the sales side of this business doomed to r LeadMappingGuru 4/28/2010 12:23:19 AM