Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another step to control

Really? how about the fact that you didn't read the entire post for what was said? You probably skimmed over it and found the buzz word you wanted and decided what I was trying to say. How about asking me next time? We have no problem D. I don't dislike anyone here. I know for sure that too much is read into a post by all of us without really knowing the person writing it. Drifterdawg and I are good friends and get along great. You know where he is. You think you know where I am. We use to think the same thing until we actually talked. We don't agree on everything and actually like each other. It was ONE item that I have added to many that I have put down on the control issue. You took it as THE item. Not my fault. You would find in a conversation with me, that I have a heart and am truly concerned about the government and what they are trying to achieve. And what they report they are doing. They cannot tell the public what they want to do so they do it slowly. And we aren't suppose to notice because it's just one more thing and we got use to the last thing they did and so on and so on. It isn't paranoia if it's true. And on another note, just because some think I am paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get us. haha
This is CABL.com posting #300701. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqob
Posted in reply to: Re: another step to control by dlightning
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: another step to control dlightning 4/23/2010 12:01:20 AM
Re: another step to control sweatforhire 4/22/2010 10:58:46 PM