Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another step to control

show me how I called some one a name or using an adjective to describe the kind of person they are personally that come here. It is the same as calling a name when you do that. but you don't have to look at it that way since you weren't called it. I don't do the same thing all the time or even much of the time.

Yes I do believe the gov should not tell a woman what to do with her body but myself would not opt for an abortion. I think it is murder. I do not think it is my choice. I do find it funny that liberals believe in killing babies that are partially born by sticking scissors into their brain before they get all the way out but not the capitol punishment of heinous killers who have taken others' lives for some dumbass reason.

We won't go into gays but it has nothing to do with losing freedoms, your belief in immorality aside. I have never said I care about gays except I am tired of them constantly throwing the fact that they are gay in people's faces. Comedians who can't do a show without saying "I am gay........" Parades in San Francisco and other cities with people dressing like freaks to promote their sexual preference. Don't see heteros doing that in parades to specifically say "look at us we are straight".

And maybe you think government is the answer to all. Well what will pay for this government to control the states and all the people in the US? You may not believe that freedoms are being lost. Bet you were one of the ones who was pissed by the patriot act because Bush did it. Well I was. Because it infringes on our privacy potentially. The freedom to live without government monitoring. Hey maybe we can get it so we have to have permission to drive from state to state. Would you like that? Paranoid? No just realizing how far something can potentially go. Sorry if you don't see it. Or don't want to. It still can happen whether you believe it or not.

Remember Obama saying anyone making under 200 a year or 250 if you are a couple, your taxes would not go up one dime. Well I call forced health care or a penalty, otherwise known as a tax, will be imposed. The soon to be VAT, Obama has not ruled it out, will be 20 percent for all Americans. Cap and Trade will be a tax and remember Obama never said "income tax" he said "taxes...." Obama is the first one to do this. Bush 1 did it. Oh maybe presidents give an income tax credit but we get taxed somewhere else to make up for it. Bush gave tax credits and then allowed gas to get to more than 4 dollars a gallon. More tax money since gas is taxed. I am not saying it is JUST the dems doing this. But you believe what you want and I will do the same.

Did you think you got me? haha
This is CABL.com posting #300663. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqnz
Posted in reply to: Re: another step to control by Toaster
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: another step to control cablegyswfla 4/22/2010 7:53:04 PM
Re: another step to control mountaingirl67 4/22/2010 7:50:32 PM