Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another step to control

It was in the post as an example of what the gov is doing. You didn't know that? You couldn't figure that out? and I don't buy Marie calendar. But you go with that control. there is more food out there that is healthy than anyone could eat in a lifetime and you are worried about the processed stuff. It isn't the salt that will get you. So, if you are soooo into the gov controlling this. Then I guess you think they should take chips off the market? Or ice cream, soda, cigarettes, candy, cookies, pastry and so one. Even though you can buy chips in the health food section with no salt or sugarless candy and cookies you may feel that the gov needs to control what else can be manufactured. It is manufactured because people like it the way it is. If you can't eat it then don't buy it. But one of a million other products out there. Have you looked into the possibility that these products already make low sodium items? Or does everything now have to be low salt because of your opinion or disdain for salt?
I mean if this is what you are about then we can't have unhealthy foods out there for the masses who shouldn't eat it because a government says so. And we need, in your opinion as I read it, the gov to step in and protect us from ourselves. Do the majority of people in the US have high blood pressure? Does the rest of the US have to eat what people with high blood pressure eat? Is that fair? People with high blood pressure have more choices than they could ever eat and your argument has not swayed me just for that reason. It isn't black and white and doesn't have to be. There are choices. But the gov wants to take them from us. It won't stop with salt or vending machines.
This is CABL.com posting #300603. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqmB
Posted in reply to: Re: another step to control by dlightning
There are 0 replies to this message