Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another step to control

That is not the issue here. The issue is a government telling people how to eat. It is our choice. If the president can smoke, then I can eat salt or have it served to me. I am not disputing whether or not it is healthy. I never did that. I am showing the small steps of an ever increasing government control over OUR lives. Yours and mine. A government who should ban smoking if they are going to ban salt. But the president of this government, and it doesn't matter who it is because they want control as well, is a chain smoker yet will sign a bill that controls the salt along with other things if he gets his way.

I am also aware of why manufacturers use salt. So what will they use instead? I have seen the history of canning and salt is used. Anyway, it isn't the salt as much as another control of what we eat as well as our kids in school. That is just the beginning. Open the door and they will slowly step into your lives.

You don't have to go to a restaurant that puts too much salt in their food. There are different organic style restaurants. If someone else chooses to go to a restaurant because of salt, isn't that their right? A restaurant is not a public place. It is private and no one has to go there. They also have the right to refuse service to anyone. Do you think the government should start mandating what we eat? How hot or cool our comfort zone in our houses should be? What kind of car we will drive? That will be coming as well. What kind of clothes to wear? I wonder.
This is CABL.com posting #300486. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqkI
Posted in reply to: Re: another step to control by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: another step to control dlightning 4/21/2010 1:53:39 PM