Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another step to control

Nope, I won't be saying that. I am just saying these are small steps at a time to control every facet of our lives. It isn't the government's job to control our eating. It is the parents'. Look at what you are saying........it is ok for them to mandate how our kids eat. Really? Is that ok with you? Cap and Trade will be the next small step in controlling how much energy we can use even though we are paying for it. We will pay more in taxes the more we use even though we are paying a private company for it. I know people don't believe but it is too easy for me to connect the dots, even the ones that haven't been put down yet. And yes I know I can add extra salt. That was just too obvious to write.

But I do find it interesting that this admin is so interested in our well being to lower the cost of health care yet the very man in charge of the health care and small steps to control us for our own good, is a chain smoker. More "do as I say and not as I do." Well I am not a child anymore and don't think another adult, one younger than me, should be telling me how to eat if he is going to pollute his lungs the way he does. It is my life. If he is going to lead his the way he wants the leave the rest of us alone.
This is CABL.com posting #300478. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqkA
Posted in reply to: Re: another step to control by cablegyswfla
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: another step to control dlightning 4/21/2010 11:22:09 AM