Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sales Side- whose around

K3-I've talked to LMG on phone a couple of times and he seems to be one of the good guys. I know I'm one of the good guys and have heard you run a fair outfit also. Anything that helps to get rid of the scammers and helps to prevent the mso's from whipsawing us sales contract guys can't be a bad thing. Not saying i would be an every day participant but would be nice to have a source that helps make reccomendations, helps stear clear from bad situations and helps all make more money and do a better job can not be a bad thing. Know as an example that every winter have a fair amount of guys who would like southern winter only work but have run into brick walls for southern work where MSO's won't deal with ya on a 3-4 month contract or have other contractors who want 30 % off top to have quality guys for a winter run. Surely there must be better solutions. Have a fellow contract company that we have mutual understanding with where we shuffle work in each other areas for a small residual (type of finders fee) instead of the huge gouge that some contract companies want. An exchange like that on companies that can pass the smell test would be a good thing as example.  
bk
This is CABL.com posting #299469. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbp4j
Posted in reply to: Re: Sales Side- whose around by K3CableServices
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sales Side- whose around LeadMappingGuru 4/14/2010 10:50:52 AM