Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why Obamanomics is Working

The argument you made about Pelosi was totally false. The interview you spoke of, wasnt even about the bill that became law.  You're suggesting I should take Pelosi not answering a question about a different bill, as proof people can go to jail for not having insurance.  Im sorry, I can't do that.  I wish I could.  But I cant.  I can't do it, because to be able to do it, I would have to ignore the bill that actually became law, which specifically states no jail time or liens can be used to enforce the mandate.  I can't take someting Pelosi didn't say, about a bill that didnt become law, over what the bill that became law actually says.  Maybe you can do this. But I can't.

Ill wait 3 weeks for a bill that includes a VAT.When it doesn't come, will you say you were wrong?  Or will you say wait 3 more weeks.  How long do we have to wait for these things in your head to come into reality? 

You are the one who really needs to wake up. Really you do.  I dont claim to know what the conspiracy is or isn't.  But what I do know is that, just about everything you guys post, to support the claim the government is trying to control us, is usually something that is factually not correct.  It's usually figments of your imaginations, or a repost of figments of someone elses imagination.

This is CABL.com posting #299252. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbp0O
Posted in reply to: Re: Why Obamanomics is Working by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Why Obamanomics is Working sab3r 4/12/2010 12:43:23 PM
Re: Why Obamanomics is Working LocoDawg 4/11/2010 10:15:55 PM