Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why Obamanomics is Working

Why? Because you don't believe it is coming? how about we just wait another week or 3 and see. Do you think the money to pay for the record deficit in the history of the world is just going to appear? How about you do some research and prove it your self. I don't think you want to know. Health care legislation wasn't there until it was drafted so you think because there may or may not be legislation now, it doesn't exist in their minds or they are not drafting it? who are you really? Are you a shill sent in here to debunk any conservative thought? I mean really. You said health care would be cheaper and it is already costing more by the projections. You said that to debunk what we were saying. You said there would be no more taxes yet gave no way to pay for the program. You said there would be no jail for people who refused to pay for health care yet Pelosi won't come outright and say it isn't so. Wake up Trey. Neither side is working for a utopia for you or me. Just how they can control us. I don't know you but you seem controlled already and seem to be trying to convince us they are not trying to control us. I don't know why either. I respect your intelligence but your judgment has me wondering.
This is CABL.com posting #299248. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbp0K
Posted in reply to: Re: Why Obamanomics is Working by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why Obamanomics is Working Trey9007 4/11/2010 9:57:28 PM