Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DTV Tech arrested for rape!

Fair enough. I spoke to my wife who had an some guy try to rape her and thogh she immediately called the cops, she said another woman might not have as quickly or at all. It still doesn't make sense to me but I do understand.

Sorry to hear about your step-daughters situation. I mean, I love woman, and like 99% of any red blooded American male, I certainly think about fucking damn near every woman I meet. But for christ sake, you gotta know where to draw the line. No woman deserves a man being forced upon her. Honestly, I can't imagine how a guy could keep a hard-on with the woman saying no and literally showing her disgust of the dick licker.

On a more positive note, my wife, (with whom I've been with for 20 years this past January) and I met when I had a service call at her home. My god she was just the most incredible looking woman I had ever laid eyes on as she stood there when she opened the door. I started a conversation with her and here is the kicker, I ASKED her for her phone number. Yup, I was real suave and I knew just how smooth I was for asking her for her number when she replied "isn't it on your work order?" with a devilish little grin.

After I left I started thinking that it was too easy. She couldn't possibly like me that much. Then I started worrying myself to a frazzle that she was going to call work and complain that I was hitting on her. I waited a couple of days to call her, and when I finally did, she said she was afraid I wasn't going to call. So I worried myself silly for nothing. And we have been a great team ever since. Really excellent. No matter what, we are always there for each other.

Sorry for being off topic but in a way I really wasn't. Just think that if that jerk-off had been cool about wanting to be with her, just what could have ultimately been. His loss all the way around. Oh yeah, my wife and me? I was the 3rd service tech that had been sent out to fix her problem. The other guys couldn't/didn't fix it. So I guess I can thank HACKS for my happiness. If my wife hadn't had a HACKed install, and the other 2 service techs (we worked in the same department so I know who they were) hadn't HACKed the repair and fixed it properly (all it took was all new jumpers and walking out to the van to get a new box) I might be with another woman or worse, alone.

Can you tell I am still so very much in love with my wife? LOL Here is a line I use and my wife loves hearing it and never tires from hearing it. Use it if you wish but be prepared for your woman to be extra good to you if you say it at the right time. Just say "Honey/Babe/Darling (or whatever you call her), every time I look at you/see you, I fall in love all over again." Works everytime.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #298308. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpLA
Posted in reply to: Re: DTV Tech arrested for rape! by islandcable
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: DTV Tech arrested for rape! islandcable 4/3/2010 7:45:22 PM