Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: guess im done

ok man i didnt say google i said copy and paste the link it is clayton co court records i never got a ticket for that sorry for the incorect grammer i just hate typing i dont even know why im pleading my case i know what was said what ive done and havent done im just saying im have strong core values i dont lie i dont need to of couse alot of people do to make themselves look better you just said i was holding something back and i wasnt noreason to we are all brothers here playing the same game we are just squriels trying to get a nut and to vent or fustrations to some one who may listen some times when your down and the last thing we need is a know it all who gets his jollies kicking someone when there down i didnt know how them drugs would affect me the antibiots mixed with the antidepressents and the pain killers yeah thats was my fault i own up to it but when theres something on there thats false and it keeps a honsest hard working man from being able to feed his family and lose everything he owns i just feel like getting it out there i always pass my qcs and do my job the way im asked couse i take pride in what i do i was at the tire shop once and the tv was fuzzy i got out my tools and fixed it couse i love what i do it is my life and its in my blood 1 mistake and its all taken away
SORRY
This is CABL.com posting #298242. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpKw
Posted in reply to: Re: guess im done by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: guess im done 2ndchance516 4/2/2010 9:58:31 PM