Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: guess im done

Well, even if the Dl wasn't suspended (I actually believe you there) what you show here is expired. Same thing, no license. I feel for you and agree that it isn't the same as suspended but still it is expired which is the same as no license.

You shouldn't have been driving all doped up on pain meds. Nobody to blame but yourself, and you do admit it happened. And for that your license will be suspended. So as I said, there IS more to the story than you first let on.

Finally, you told me to "google it" in reference to WTF 'crimshield' is. So I did. I found this information and if you truly are in the clear, you would be foolish not to follow thru:

"Does an applicant have the ability to protest CrimShield findings?

Yes. If an applicant chooses to dispute any findings they can pay a research deposit of $50.00 to CrimShield. If our investigators' findings are confirmed through documentary evidence, then the applicant will forfeit their deposit. If we discover that our findings were inaccurate and the applicant now qualifies for a membership, their full deposit will be returned and a membership will be created."

"How long is the approval process?

Due to the extensive, hands-on research we put into every nationwide background check, approvals can take up to 15 days. As a non-certified member, you will immediately receive a user name and log-in upon completion of the application. These will allow you to setup your profile and start experiencing the benefits of membership. You will not have the option to validate your identity to others until your background check is satisfactorily completed. Upon approval, all the features of membership will be immediately available to you."

"Are traffic tickets considered?

No. Only those crimes against a person, property, or having to do with drugs are considered."

Well, that last one did you in regardless of your explanation. What I love is you blame an illegally parked car for your hitting it, instead of accepting the responsibility that you were on drugs when driving. To me, that shows the type of morals you have (or don't have) and if you were trying to get a job with me and started with excuses, I wouldn't hire you either. Sorry but thats the way it is.

And you really should learn how to use proper grammer/punctuation when writing. This is another sign of your character, that you don't give a rats ass about others, only that you only need to do the utmost minimum to get by. A piece of good advice is for you to really start thinking about how you are and what you do and do everything in your power to change. If not for you, for that pretty little woman getting all cozy with you that is in the picture of yourself you posted.

Sorry, I call 'em as I see 'em.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #298228. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpKi
Posted in reply to: Re: guess im done by 2ndchance516
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: guess im done ActionTec 4/2/2010 11:26:17 PM
Re: guess im done 2ndchance516 4/2/2010 9:16:01 PM
Re: guess im done islandcable 4/2/2010 9:13:30 PM