Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hmmm........

But which group of people forced banks to loan to people who couldn't pay it back? It wasn't the republicans. And since the housing crisis is what started this mess.................and yes then Wall street got involved and banks thought they saw a way to make money on it, but Dems are in Wall street just as the pubs are. So I don't want to hear how it was pubs that did it. Barney Frank and Chris dodd and others forced banks to loan to people who couldn't pay back the loans so they could have a nice house. Any house is a nice house if you will just keep it up. I lived in a slum when I was younger but I kept my place nice and didn't get anything I couldn't afford. And I was happy and not feeling like I needed some of what another person had just because they had more money than me. They earned it. I didn't............at the time. Yes the market is up but it isn't Obama that did it. His approval rating is extremely low so the market has something else driving it other than politics. Except the insurance companies of course. They are doing quite well thanks to the left.
This is CABL.com posting #298160. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpJc
Posted in reply to: Re: Hmmm........ by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hmmm........ Trey9007 4/2/2010 7:28:50 PM
Re: Hmmm........ Quality Cable 4/2/2010 7:00:36 PM