Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: No one denied health care. WTF--- goodsky

Republicans not interested is not a true statement. And people said it was because they were helping the insurance companies. Not true also. The insurance companies were loving this bill because they were going to get rich. And already have.........have you seen their stock prices lately?

You say things like they are "only interested in tax breaks for large businesses..........." and forget that if they are going for a tax break for Americans that they are interested in the people. How is them wanting you and me to have more of our money to spend not good for the economy? It also means more money to spend on charities which will see a sharp decline if we don't have what we want or need.

How is it a bad thing for republicans to want tax breaks? More money spent. Taxes are not the answer to fixing the country. Cut some of the ridiculous spending by both sides could help as well. Quit borrowing money for the largest deficit of all presidents combined. No way we can pay for this credit card bill. Not without giving up all of our paychecks. I kind of like living in the house my kids were raised in. I don't want to lose it. I have worked on it myself. Put time and sweat and blood. But if I can't make the house payment because I am going to be taxed too much because a few power crazed politicians get in there and take a little more all the time, it doesn't leave a very good taste in my mouth.

I keep hearing our taxes won't go up and no solution for them not going up with the debt Obama and the congress has now. Bigger than any in history.
This is CABL.com posting #297596. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpz6
Posted in reply to: Re: No one denied health care. WTF--- goodsky by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: No one denied health care. WTF--- goodsky dlightning 3/29/2010 4:09:45 PM