Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Kill the Bill

Hopey, Changey. Hopey, Changey.  The only people that will benefit are the crooked politicians and the generations of those who's legacy is welfare. The politicians will be exempt, and those on welfare ain't got nothing to lose or be taken.  Hopey, Changey. Hopey, Changey.

Lemme see. I lose well over 30% of my paycheck to taxes and such, I have to pay a mortgage, utilities, car payments, insurances, groceries, clothing, cell phone, cable and internet, property tax, school tax, sewer and water, taxes on almost everything I purchase to live on, co-pays for doctors, therapists, prescriptions, dental, optical, the list is endless. And this is because I choose to work to try and have a better quality of life. But why must I support the generations of lazy "I gots ta get my ass down to da welfare" who do nothing to contribute to our society. They are not my family or children, I'm not responsible for their care or well being. FUCK THEM and the piece of shit politicians and social workers that make a living getting them a free living.

These POS get free everything including cell phones, cable and internet so that they can supposedly maybe look for work, food, clothes, medical, dental, optical,  FREE FUCKING EVERYTHING for them, but not free for me cause I'm paying for it because the politicians just keep giving more of my hard earned $$$$ away.
This is CABL.com posting #296506. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpiw
Posted in reply to: Re: Kill the Bill by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Kill the Bill Trey9007 3/21/2010 2:16:47 PM