Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: do you have a personal issue with me?

haha. And you say I am laying it on thick. If you had read my post I already addressed the fact that this is a private site. But I sure knew the rules and didn't need to post them. Figured people were smart enough to know that by my statement that this is a private site. I also said that this is the part of the forum where much more latitude is allowed. I don't need your constant condescending. You are not better than me or smarter.

Are you an administrator here? Is steelcable? If not then anyone has the ability to say what they want until admin decides to delete it. Having said that it would seem by your post that you support Steel's remark. So do you? If so do you also support censorship? Unless you are being agreed with of course.

The rules are much more lax here and for someone to say another should be deleted is not for you to say. And I don't have to get my own site. Rick knows full well without all of us he has no site. So do you support censorship Trey? Or do you want to post rules and leave out the part that this part of the site is for more animated and spirited dialogue? How would you like to be deleted and others get to say what they want? would that follow the rules as you read them? I am betting you wouldn't like that. You are all about standing up for others' needs, rights and to health care. If you are about the people and their rights, why would you argue this? Oh that's right, I forgot or don't really care, that you don't like me. That's why you stuck your opinion here. And ........because you could without being deleted.
This is CABL.com posting #296474. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbph0
Posted in reply to: Re: do you have a personal issue with me? by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: do you have a personal issue with me? Trey9007 3/21/2010 11:24:40 AM