Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: do you have a personal issue with me?

censorship? Taking away freedom of speech? You don't like it don't read it. Or do you not believe in the first amendment? I don't necessarily like what everyone says but they, just like you, have a right to say it. So when someone starts talking about limiting or deleting what anyone can say or says then I question their belief in the Constitution. Or do you? Or do you think some should be able to say what they want and others should be limited? I see no inciting a riot. If I don't like it, I don't read it. Or listen to it. Or watch it. I suppose some think differently. Some believe they and others that think like minded are the only ones allowed to voice their opinion. Yes this is a private site but this is the forum where people can say what they want. Don't like it? Don't read it. I may read it but certainly don't let many things bother me. It is just a guy venting. How does it affect you?..............how does what you say affect me? You are trying to take someone's right to free speech is how.
This is CABL.com posting #296305. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpfh
Posted in reply to: Re: do you have a personal issue with me? by steelecable
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: do you have a personal issue with me? MCT-40 3/20/2010 9:01:21 PM
Re: do you have a personal issue with me? Trey9007 3/20/2010 7:53:17 PM