Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama Is Outraged!

Your words right here "A few months ago you said: you draw unemployment six months out of the year, and your Words were ( COOL ) Do your deny that?"
This is what you wrote. How am I suppose to read your mind? It looks like you said 'I' drew unemployment and then said cool. And this whole thing started with you saying....."If I did not collect unemployment the government would keep it."

and then I said........"So if the government will keep more of your money why is that a problem for you, Sweat? You are the one saying it is ok for the government to take our money for health care. Aren't you for that? You said it. You said if they take our money to help others it is ok. So why are you now saying you don't want them to have it" In fact it was........"You told me if they forced me to pay more money to help others then "so be it...." why is it ok for the government to keep my money but not yours?

So you have changed the whole thing from that point. I asked a question about your not wanting the government to have your money when you said it was ok for them to take ours for your cause. The cause of giving it to people who HAVE health care just not health coverage insurance and a cheap cost. Everyone can get care. But if it is ok to take our money why isn't it ok for the government to have yours? You have changed the whole question.

And if you will notice.......I don't call people names here. Very rarely. And I don't call you names.
This is CABL.com posting #296288. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpe0
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama Is Outraged! by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message