Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama Is Outraged!

re- read what I wrote. I did not say you drew unemployment, I said you said that it was cool that I drew unemployment six months out of the year.   And you did write it. check your past post, I have a good memory,  please don't deny you wrote it.  And my views on the lottery is government gambling that preys off the poor to rip off the public.  But I would accept it if it was offered to me. I also don't believe that some of the people on this bar would turn down unemployment if they got laid off, just to show the rest of the world that they are so cool and independent that they don't need help and would rather pick up beer cans, all so they can seem to draw respect from their family and friends. Anyway I am not trying to start a argument and start a another name calling incident. It just seems to me that people on here say one thing but go on with their lives not living by their own words. If I offered you 400 dollars a week until you found a job that paid in the same hourly wage as your last job and you turned it down, I would think you were loony or had so much money saved up that you did not need it. I know that 400 dollars a week is not much to some, but to others it is the difference from paying the bills or doing without. I would rob a bank to feed my family, I would worry about the respect thing after my kids bellies were full. All of my kids are grown up and the unemployment money I receive is left up to me as to what I spend it on. What ever I decide and it is my decision and my decision alone. And here is the topping on the cake ( it is legal for me to spend it on beer and fishing because it stimulates the economy and puts money back in the loop.
This is CABL.com posting #296271. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpeJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama Is Outraged! by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Obama Is Outraged! sab3r 3/19/2010 11:35:51 PM