Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Pelosi: Dems close on health care agreement

I have run up over 700k in hospital bills in 8 icu admissions in 6 years and so many er visits I can't remember them all. I have a cat scan off my chest 2 to 3 times a year. I am in the hospital so often they know me by name upon seeing my face in the ER. I have never had a problem keeping my coverage except for scrounging for the money to pay premiums when not working for months at a time.

I know some companies do drop people when they get ill, but it is far from a universal certainty like the media and Obama want us all to believe. Most of the companies I have read about doing this are smaller insurers who offered low premiums and got caught trying to take market share as opposed to running a sound business model.

I still believe there are simple things such as tort reform and allowing insurance companies to operate across state lines that should be tried before completely reworking 1/6 of the eceonomy. I also have asked this question a bunch of times and have never gotten a response, name one program mandated by the government that has run effectively, on or under budget and hasn't created another mess behind it that needed to be cleaned up ie prescription drugs, SS, medicare etc. Also, tell me with a straight face that even if these medicare savings some how materialize, that congress will not spend the "savings" on something else.

The entire congress is a bunch of whore chasing drunks with an atm card in the name of US Taxpayer. Why anyone would trust any of them is insane to me. They are all liars who will paint what ever picture they think will get them re elected. OK maybe not all there are maybe 2 dozen that aren't. 

Things that are supposed to be sacred, such as a Catholic not supporting abortion, are routinly ignored. But there are many Catholics in Congress who vote for laws supporting abortion. If they disagree with the church, change religions. But they use the fact that they are church goers in their press releases so you cant do that. They cant even be true to the God of their own choosing, what chance do us citizens have with them?
This is CABL.com posting #295484. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbo12
Posted in reply to: Re: Pelosi: Dems close on health care agreement by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Pelosi: Dems close on health care agreement drifterdawg 3/13/2010 8:23:45 PM
Re: Pelosi: Dems close on health care agreement Trey9007 3/13/2010 11:02:02 AM