Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: After Supporting Medicare Cuts Through Reconci

Sorry to call you out on this but I don't blame Obama for everything under the sun and you are exaggerating greatly. I have been very vocal about both sides being at fault but you focus on the Obama articles I have posted. I have not posted things about Obama that aren't true. You see what you want. So show me anytime I ever said or showed that I blame Obama for everything under the sun.

Bush only signed things into law that CONGRESS APPROVED. The same way any president does. Don't see you going after Clinton for trying to start a war to distract the country from his adultery. And the dems have started more wars than any republicans have. A president can't sign anything into law that congress doesn't approve now can he? So you spin it the way you want.

You also didn't speak one word about my obvious discontent with both sides that was sooo clear in the last post and so many other posts. Why is that? You talk about the 2 wars. Hmmmm congress approved both of them. They approved all of the money asked for and spent. Then the left went to the press and denied any support for the war. It was political and nothing else. They had already showed their support with the funds. How many videos would you like me to post of Hillary, or Bill, Or Kerry or anyone saying we needed to be in Iraq? That will be too easy. You just want to blame the right. That's all I see you do and you have the nerve to say all I do is blame the left. I have a hundred post blaming both sides because that is where the fault lies. Period.
Economy failing was started by dems forcing banks to loan money to people who could never pay it back. It is easy to trace the time line. Banks with the pubs and Wall Street too, thought they might be able to get money out of this. Pubs supporting their buddies and dems wanting our money. BOTH SIDES did this Trey. But you go ahead and ignore the obvious and keep believing the dems love people and you. You keep thinking they will take care of you. Even when they crap on you, you will probably think it was good. IMO.
This is CABL.com posting #295436. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbo1g
Posted in reply to: Re: After Supporting Medicare Cuts Through Reconci by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message