Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why Alaska Needs Health Reform:

First of all I never said health care is for only that can afford to pay. Ever. And doctors are not con artists and it is disrespectful and untruthful to say so. The system needs work. If you read what I say you will find I have said that many many times that we need reform. But are we to put in a system without knowing what is in it? Or the specifics of how it is to be paid and what contingencies are in place if their plan doesn't pay? we are in a struggle to get work so how can any of us afford to pay for ourselves or others' health care if we are not working? How about concentrating on the economy and getting jobs? Much more important. Everyone can get emergency care if needed. The government run medicare has denied more people than any of the insurance companies out there. So you think this will stop that? It won't. Start over. It isn't a bad idea. Have both sides in on it and not one side behind closed doors making policy for everyone.  Then let the american people know what is in it. If we have waited 40 years as some of you like to say then another few months or a year won't matter. the problem is that Obama wants to get his other government run tax plans in place. Cap and trade for something that isn't and hasn't been proven to be man made is one. AMEN Pastor.
This is CABL.com posting #295167. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboWV
Posted in reply to: Re: Why Alaska Needs Health Reform: by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why Alaska Needs Health Reform: sweatforhire 3/11/2010 7:52:17 PM