Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why Alaska Needs Health Reform:

(  Sab ) health care free for all I say, you say health care for only those that can afford to pay con artist ( Doctors ).  The Heath care system is broken in the us do you not agree?. What would you do to fix it? ( mct-40) you attack people with your comments and condescending remarks, and that leaves you open for counter attacks any way I see fit. You agree with other fish on here and that makes you bait fish,your comments on here are unimportant to me, until you can prove to me that what you spill is important to humankind. I have a mind of my own and realize that people suffer so other people that can afford health care can sit back and relax with their upturned noses and prima donna smiles.  I am someone who does things in their own way without worrying about what other people think or do. that makes me a individualist. you sound to me like someone who is a snob or wise guy, Name calling, why not you do it on a daily basis.

OUR nation is now engaged in a great debate about the future of health care in America. And over the past few weeks, much of the media attention has been focused on the loudest voices. What we haven’t heard are the voices of the millions upon millions of Americans who quietly struggle every day with a system that often works better for the health-insurance companies than it does for them. I say you can get on board with the american people or get left in the tracks. how is that for being desperate.    Pastor Sweat.

This is CABL.com posting #295137. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboWr
Posted in reply to: Re: Why Alaska Needs Health Reform: by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Why Alaska Needs Health Reform: MCT-40 3/11/2010 7:57:47 PM
Re: Why Alaska Needs Health Reform: sab3r 3/11/2010 5:53:04 PM