Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dmv report?

What the hell are you yappin about now? Fairness? They want someone to represent them and as a representative they want signs on the truck. Fairness? They don't want people who are habitual traffic offenders representing them. What is not fair about that? What the hell do others records have to do with it? I'll tell you, nothing.

All you do is yap about being fair. Being fair is a two way street. Well OK then, lets talk fair. Why the hell don't you take responsibility for yourself and your actions? Now THAT is being FAIR. If the OP has a crappy driving record and the company wants their signs with their name on those signs on your truck, they are being fair and saying they only want responsible people working for them and driving around with their signs. If you have DUI's on your driving record, even if you are insured (and paying a pretty penny for the insurance) that tells me you are not a responsible person. A responsible person would never get a DUI because they are responsible and won't drive if they are drinking or using drugs.

You know Cowboy3939, you remind me of everyone that seems to think that they are owed something. That isn't the case. If you want something, you must EARN it. THAT is being "FAIR".

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #295033. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboUL
Posted in reply to: Re: dmv report? by Cowboy3939
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: dmv report? SpeedLasher 3/10/2010 6:56:24 PM