Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: After Supporting Medicare Cuts Through Reconci

I won't respond to the rest of your post. Only the first part. I have eyes. I have a mind of my own. And what I see isn't right. I see a lot of talk and people sucking it up like candy or should I say Kool Aid? You don't know everything in the bill yet you support it completely. That is your right. But it is my right to speak my mind and call bullshit when I see it. More people see it than don't. You would think if this was so great then there would be no opposition. I listen to dems speech as well. There is a tv channel here that all they do is put down the right. The same way the channels that have the right putting down the left. All they say is the republicans are the party of no. They say this because they want to discredit the other party because they can't do it on the merit of the bill. It is the m.o. of that party. Discredit anyone with a brain enough to see what they are doing. And when the pubs get power again and start f'ing up I will be right there calling them on it.

You want to say what I listen to. Are you listening only to the dems? hey at least I ask before deciding for you. I listen to the right. I also listen to the left. The left is the one selling something and the right and most of us don't want to buy it. But we are wrong for that? If I see a car with three wheels on it and the salesman is telling me it has 4 and I should take and look at it later and I will be happy, I will be running away just like I am now.
This is CABL.com posting #295016. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboUu
Posted in reply to: Re: After Supporting Medicare Cuts Through Reconci by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message