Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: After Supporting Medicare Cuts Through Reconci

Now Dale don't get your panties in a bunch, but I am going to disagree with you on a few points. First I don't believe McCain did this for personal gain. His love of country cannot be disputed (unlike our current Presidents),and I believe he is only doing what the majority of the people want. He's doing his job. Most people don't want this bill crammed down their throats. Next you say you don't use personal attacks unless you yourself are attacked, yet you call him two faced for looking after the American people, and their constitution. Times change and situations change. You say he will be voted out. We will let the people of Arizona decide that. I can tell you right now that his job approval rating is much higher than Obamas (hell I think Bin ladens is higher than Obamas). Your attacks only on Republicans when there are bad politicians on both sides shows me you have gotten into the cool-aid. Yes we need healthcare reform but most of America believes Obamacare is not the way to go. I am one of them.   There was that nice enough for ya? You liberal baby!   
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
This is CABL.com posting #294596. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboNI
Posted in reply to: Re: After Supporting Medicare Cuts Through Reconci by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: After Supporting Medicare Cuts Through Reconci dlightning 3/7/2010 12:41:31 PM