Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They are still at it.

We can go around and around about who is being naive but I do know for sure who's paranoid. Also to completely blow off the NRA as irrelevant is laughable, are they perfect who the Hell is but there has not been many with the muscles that the NRA has that has done more for our gun rights. It's just like in the 90's everybody crying and bitching that Clinton was going to take our rights, it didn't happen then and it won't fucking happen now! Yes there is nothing wrong with being vigilant and aware but there comes a time with certain issues like gun control where all the paranoia becomes tiresome even to those who are for gun rights like myself.

Also to blow off a system of Government we have with its Built In Checks and Balances  (those also involve the States) and 3 separate but equal in power branches as broke beyond repair I'm afraid is more evidence of your paranoia. Does it have its problems Hell Yes for instances it brothers the Fuck out of me that we have not declared war on anyone since Dec 8 1941 yet have fought at least 5 major wars, that was not intended by the Founding Fathers. But I still have faith in America and those that don't can get their ass out.
This is CABL.com posting #293820. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboBc
Posted in reply to: Re: They are still at it. by MCT-40
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: They are still at it. MCT-40 3/1/2010 9:57:24 PM
Re: They are still at it. MCT-40 3/1/2010 9:57:24 PM
Re: They are still at it. Trey9007 3/1/2010 7:39:58 PM