Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They are still at it.

It has no bearing on the so called chain mail aspect. You embarrass yourself with your unfounded ridicule. The treaty is a fact. The un charter is a fact, the idea that these chumps in charge are on board is also a historical fact. I have not argued for one second that the article is by reuters(a scam news organization from the get go) What I add to this is my knowledge of many years of research and scrutiny of these people and their own personal charters. You consistently like to suggest what others argue then spin it with ridicule. You have already proven yourself a fraud several times and continue to make me laugh. As I have already stated that vigilance and scrutiny are not paranoia but virtues all must live by or slavery will ensue once again.(it is practically here now) I for will not stand for a governance clearly bent on absorbing the population under an umbrella of dereliction and forcing them into servitude for the likes of these fuckheads. Or you and your ridiculous spinning of every topic raised here! You are far from the all knowing and whichever organization you get your techniques from are as full of shit as you. You need to change your handle to centrifugalforce9007.. I gotta go to baseball practice but I can't wait to read you ignorance later. It Is always nice to go to bed smiling...
This is CABL.com posting #293809. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboA1
Posted in reply to: Re: They are still at it. by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message