Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They are still at it.

If you wanna get technical, by the dates in our profiles, I've been here MUCH longer than you. So if anyone is the troll, it would be you.  You say Im disrupting like minded thinking.  Sounds like you can't handle someone who disagrees with you. Who would want a board where everyone agreed all the time?  I tell you who. The same kind of people who believe FAKE articles. 

The article is a FUGAZI!  Reuters did not publish that article! You guys have now proven you will beleive anything.  The OP is actually a chain email.  We all know chain emails are the biggest source of misinformation around.  But yet they appear on this board constantly.

The rulings from the Supreme Court are extremely relevant.  How on earth can you say other-wise.  They are the ones who legally interperet the Constitution. This is a new low.  You are essentially arguing that a FAKE article is more prudent than Supreme Court rulings.  WOW........

Gun ammo sales have sky rocketed since Obama's election.  Mainly because of these manufactured fears that this administration is going after gun rights.  All Im gonna say is this, if I were in the ammo industry, I wouldn't frown upon BS chain emails about gun rights being passed around the country.  I wouldn't frown one bit.  Im sure someone is laughing all the way to the bank.
This is CABL.com posting #293728. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbozI
Posted in reply to: Re: They are still at it. by MCT-40
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: They are still at it. goodsky 3/1/2010 5:45:10 PM
Re: They are still at it. MCT-40 3/1/2010 5:19:12 PM
Re: They are still at it. sab3r 3/1/2010 2:31:17 PM
Re: They are still at it. RadioMan 3/1/2010 2:20:15 AM