Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: They are still at it.

It's not often I'm going to agree with Trey on anything but he laid it out exactly like it is in regards to treaties and the US Constitution, it amazes me how little people know about the powers of our Supreme Court which I like to call the forgotten branch. It's the #1 duty of theirs to uphold and protect the Constitution. Now in regards to Radio's question to Trey about how we have to conform to the Geneva Convention. Since this is a forum I'm going to throw in my 2 cents, you're kidding right Radio. What in the world do you think all the fuss about Gitmo has been we have not been conforming to the Geneva Convention and that is a fact even if you agree with what Bush was doing there or not. Please the United States for better or worse has broke treaties since the founding of this nation, just ask the Indians!

It's like I said early don't get your undies in a bunch over this these dumbass stories about how Liberals are going to circumvent our Gun Rights. Those stories have been around forever, we have a very powerful lobby in the NRA who is keeping watch over our rights.
This is CABL.com posting #293756. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboAa
Posted in reply to: Re: They are still at it. by RadioMan
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: They are still at it. MCT-40 3/1/2010 5:32:53 PM
Re: They are still at it. cablemn86 3/1/2010 12:16:54 PM