Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: IF You Are an employee who does installs 6 day

I am like you completely for all good companies, and here is the reason

1a.   No actions any one advocates can legally destroy any company that employs real subs. 

2.   No laws force companies to adopt an employee overtime based model.   The alternative they have is to do business with real non-slacker subs.   They aren't choosing to do that even though its a perfectly good alternative.

3.    Your opinion is that techs and not money or profits and more profits controls this industry?   Is it profits or Techs?  Which techs run the whole industry in your opinion is it the few good ones or do you include the slacker techs?

4    If you are not making real sub money because companies choose to hire employees who are slackers instead of a good subs like yourself, that says a lot about that company's business judgement.  You and I "know" that's a bad business decision right?   Its easier to be a slacker as an employee with all those "bennies" and all that overtime is what you stated right?   And the companies are going in that direction.  What does that tell you about these companies?   They want slackers.  If they did not want employee slackers they will hire only good subs.

5.    As much as its impolite to use the word "lie" when addressing anyone in a discussion I can't think of a more appropriate way of characterizing the deliberate falsification of industry pay rates whether in the distant past, few years back or now.    The claims are not just exaggerations.   A company says subs will make 2000/week and the subs do so, but only twice that summer.   A huge contractor in Florida posts its pay on the board every week for all its subs and the highest sub makes 1300/week in 1990 to 1995 in the summer and a lot less off season.  Techs claim they were a gozillion per week two to three years ago but we can't verify where and surveys across the nation says otherwise.   So who is lying?   The gross exaggerators or the plain verifiable facts?
This is CABL.com posting #293156. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboqu
There are 0 replies to this message