Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CBO report: Stimulus bill created up to 2.1 mi

Yea I keep hearing that. But how do they add jobs when they lost more last month than they thought or tried to report? That was reported on the news last week. And where are these jobs that were created? So far the left has been good about saying they created jobs but I have yet to see any. Now it may be true that some more government jobs were created. But I wouldn't call that a good thing. 2 million jobs and that's how many we lost to get to 10 percent unemployment and we are still at 9.7? the numbers don't add up. And saved or created? What the HELL is that suppose to mean and just how would you measure it? How would they know if a job was saved because of them? They couldn't get the percentage right and Trey is defending the people that are suppose to know just exactly what is going on. On the one hand he says they got the percentage wrong and on the other he says they are right. Make up your mind. The stimulus was suppose to save (?) or create 3 million jobs within the year of the stimulus and more than 2 million were lost. You guys crack me up.
This is CABL.com posting #293143. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboqh
Posted in reply to: CBO report: Stimulus bill created up to 2.1 millio by sweatforhire
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: CBO report: Stimulus bill created up to 2.1 mi sweatforhire 2/24/2010 12:12:58 PM
Re: CBO report: Stimulus bill created up to 2.1 mi Nat Light 2/24/2010 11:25:43 AM