Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Even I'm Shocked......

The project I'm on has a Native American on it and we brought this up in a casual conversation a week or so ago about bennies for Native Americans.  Specifically the healthcare.  Each tribe acts independantly from what I got.  He no longer recieves those healthcare benefits after moving off of the reservation.  He is from one of the Dakotas reservations.  So to say its a government healthcare plan is not entirely true.  Its an independant Native American plan in Alaska of all places.  The people of Alaska share the wealth of the oil industry like no other state.  It could be a similar plan that most churches have for their employees a 100% plan.  No deductable no co-pay and no chance of being dropped.  One has to consider it is probably not of the same calibur as the VA plans our government runs.  Try suing the government when your a soldier due to negligence by a physician.....  Ask any ex military service member about their healthcare who has experienced it from a private carrier also.  I am yet to hear of anyone bragg about government healthcare within the only examples we have to go by.  Ever been to the health department?  My Ex-wife despised that place when she was carrying our son(no insurance).  Horrible service.  Luckily after many and I mean many nightmarish visits our parents paid to send her to private physician.  That place was nothing short of 2nd rate, it was filthy and they treated us like garbage.  To think after the government gets into healthcare their wont be specific centers to treat those government plans it would be nieve.  The private insurance industry already has the preferred doctor network so it would equate to the same thing on a lower level, perhaps nurse practitioners.  Ever tried to see a Navy dentist?  Much less actually getting the work done before your service is up and if you do get an appointment it will be after you have been deployed elsewhere.  Having seen both sides of this debate I can say I want uncle sam to have as little to do with healthcare as possible.  Hell they can't even issue tags or driver licenses without atrocious service.  Every new initiative that Washington wants they proclaim a way to pay for it and do it right.  How often do they get things right and much less fix it when its broken, or even adjust it to pay for itself?  In the end it will be less for every other facet of a fiscally defaulting government.  Great idea wrong time for the healthcare.  If it passes I believe that the dems will get nothing short of a political death penalty for years to come.  Losing Mass. is a warning that should be heeded.  

I wish she would retire from the public.  I hate to hear her talk and think she hurts her party every time she opens her mouth just like Limbough and Oreily.  

But to say its a government plan is flat out wrong.  I do agree that she is a hypocrit but also do not think her granddaughter's healthcare is relevant to this arguement.  She gave you tons of other material for this arguement.  You instead aborted to court documents that absolutely had nothing to do with her and gave us nothing but simple self serving views on a complex situation.  Trey you should have been in the BassMaster's down here in Birmingham this weekend cuz your fishing hard.  Though perhaps, McCain should cut off his finger to ammend for creating the beast Sarah Palin.  

After all this I have wasted more time and gained nothing from your post.  Didn't Obama have an illegal alien living here as a family member?  Wouldn't be hard to find him hypocritic about his stance on illegal aliens but the exception to his family?  Somehow that faded into obscurity.  C'mon you should be above looking into someone's grandkids for a political discussion....   

How many politicians aren't HYPOCRITICAL?
This is CABL.com posting #292883. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbol5
Posted in reply to: Re: Even I'm Shocked...... by Gwester843
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Even I'm Shocked...... LocoDawg 2/22/2010 6:36:24 PM
Re: Even I'm Shocked...... Trey9007 2/22/2010 10:04:57 AM
Re: Even I'm Shocked...... sab3r 2/22/2010 9:07:11 AM