Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Iran? A weapon? Really?

Toast my sister went there.  So yes I asked several of her friends and they had no clue.  They were on the ground and found it disturbing.  If you read a few replies up you will see that I do aknowledge what he did to his own people and the Iranians.  Go look up a few and see where I quoted we gave him intel to use wmds against the Iranians.  Its a big writeup.  What makes you think Im into conspiracy theories?   This almost cost me a family member and I take it personally and am yet to recieve a fuking good answer as to why we invaded another country that we supported up until the the invasion of Kuwait(which by consequence Sadaam thought he had the green light to do.)over disputed oil reserves.  Thats the least any American can expect!  The kids in harms way dont have a fuking clue either.  Ill be damned If I am not entitled to my own opinions.  I was just asking your side of the story since you didnt agree with mine.  Im not dancing around it I told ya what I thought and spelled it out as to why.  To the victor goes the spoils?  Thats the problem.  We never won.  That country is in shambles.  Like I said when we became viewed as occupiers getting the oil contracts had complications.  You laugh at me and I gave valid reasons for believing the things I do and you cant tell us what side of the fence ur on?  You actually believe our intel about his WMD's? 
This is CABL.com posting #292687. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboiV
Posted in reply to: Re: Iran? A weapon? Really? by DONE RIGHT
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Iran? A weapon? Really? sab3r 2/20/2010 3:09:09 PM
Re: Iran? A weapon? Really? Mad/Dog 2/20/2010 12:34:38 PM