Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The GOP 2 step..............IT GETS WORSE

Not implying at all. He said it. It was last year as he signed it. yes a year ago today. He has not always said the private sector was the key. But I am glad to see we agree that it is vital in this. I have seen the clips of him saying it recently. Bush did it and I didn't agree with it. Now it was done again and really we aren't seeing the results they said we would and now they are saying it is a 2 part action which wasn't said in the beginning. And the second part would be job creation. The jobs are there when the companies start filling them again. Obama is a convincing speaker no doubt, but they are going to play politics just like any other one will. I understand there is no magic wand. I am just tired of all these politicians saying what they want us to hear and then changing their story. They all do it.

Now if only 31 billion has been used for infrastructure and so much on the banks, AIG and the auto industry, it is easy to see that banks have not opened credit up again. AIG didn't create any jobs anymore than the banks did. So I don't see the benefit. Not trying to be a jerk but the money didn't go anywhere to create jobs. And they are just playing it as it goes and making up the story as it unravels.

and I don't recall saying the job losses were going to just stop. They would have slowly started coming back as the economy started coming back. So if you got me saying the job losses would stop either I mis wrote it or you misread it. But I am not going to believe these people saying they saved jobs. That is such bull it isn't funny. More than 2 million jobs were lost and that is a far cry from "creating or saving 3 million jobs" which.........what the hell does that mean anyway? And people went for that. "I will save or create 3 million jobs." Make up your mind pres........and there is no way to prove he saved any. All he has to do is say, "well the jobs lost slowed down......finally and that is because of us" Or "well this is going to take longer than we thought" either way it is bull because I can say that. You can say that and it means nothing if any of us say it. such a crock these guys pull over on so many.
This is CABL.com posting #292362. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbodG
Posted in reply to: Re: The GOP 2 step..............IT GETS WORSE by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message