Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: D.C. Snowstorm: How Global Warming Makes Blizz

You are such a dumbfuck with limited comprehension capabilities, but I will do my best to explain it to you in way even you can understand.  I would paint a picture for you if I could.  Get your 2 brain cells ready.

You said, "Answer me this why is it and it's a FACT not debated by anyone that a volcano will lower Global Temps and is what has caused years like 1816 where there was no summer. That volcano which name escapes me was a VE7 on the volcano scale in comparison Mt St Helens was only a 2, if anything what smoke and gases that we produce are going to have the same effect as a volcano not the opposite.

I said, "Going back to 7 grade science class. What makes the earth cooler from a big volcano explosion is the ASH from the volcano. Its gets into the air and blocks the sunlight (heat) out making the earth cooler. C02 is an invisible gas that is invisible, therefore it allows the suns rays to pass. Once the sun rays have passed then it is trapped."

I was trying to explain the difference in why it cooled with the eruption of the volcano even though the volcano released a bunch of CO2 gas.  LIGHT?WARMTH CAN NOT PASS THROUGH THE atmosphere WHEN IT IS FILLED WITH ASH.  Thats why when that volcano erupted they didnt have a summer.  The light/warmth has to be able to pass in order for it to be trapped.  That is why it is cooler in the shade than it is in the direct sunlight.  Thats right moron, the same principle is used.

You also said, " The 2 biggest ingredients of so called greenhouse gases are water vapor about 60-70% and co2 which experts peg at anywhere from only 10-20% Both of those are also in abundance in a volcanic eruption."

I wasnt trying to get into a debate about CO2.  I was trying to showing you with the amount of ASH in the atmosphere cause the cooling and that was the difference. 

This is CABL.com posting #292210. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbobe
Posted in reply to: Re: D.C. Snowstorm: How Global Warming Makes Blizz by Nat Light
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: D.C. Snowstorm: How Global Warming Makes Blizz Nat Light 2/17/2010 10:47:34 AM