Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable guys telling customers they own cable in

Thanks wallfishman. I didn't see the need to explain it. I think they knew what I was saying but just didn't care. Always amazes me that there are still people out there who have not done both satelitte and cable in their careers. The ones that have understand the industry a little better and realize we are all in the same boat. The ones that haven't, cabledawg, etc., call the other guys hacks. Heres a newsflash for ya Cabledawg: WE ARE ALL HACKS! Go ahead, ask anyone at Time Warner what they think of you contractors. Its the same thing all over the country. You just haven't realized yet. Oh wait...I bet you think you're going to get noticed by Time Warner and they are gonna hire you at $100,000/yr. because you are a top notch contractor! Oh my god! You do don't you? Thats precious! LMFAO!!
This is CABL.com posting #291782. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn4k
Posted in reply to: Re: Cable guys telling customers they own cable in by wallfishman
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Cable guys telling customers they own cable in cabledawg1970 2/14/2010 8:13:14 AM
Re: Cable guys telling customers they own cable in cableguy9547 2/13/2010 8:01:00 PM
Re: Cable guys telling customers they own cable in Splicer Life 4me 2/13/2010 7:43:21 PM