Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: EVEN More GOP Shenanigans.....

And that's why he'll be tried here.  He was miranderized within 90 min. of his arrest.  This line of debate is what I don't understand.  Pro's and con's about healthcare, stimulus, cap and trade, Palin being gay, D.A.D.T., ya o.k.  But terrorism against Americans anywhere.  This is something that there should be no debate about.  Forget dems and repubs,  Obama and Bush, everything along party lines.  Now let me ask you something.  Do you want Gitmo closed and the suspects brought onto our soil to be tried?  Do you think we should spent millions of taxpayer's dollars to defend these savages?  Should the enhanced interogation methods (torture) be outlawed.  I always thought torture was supposed to be painful.  Waterboarding is a psych-out tool.  It's an illustion to drowning.  These mother fuckers drag our people though the streets and then publicly behead them with video for their families to view if our government will allow it (thanks Pelosi).  I say do unto others as they have done to you.  Eat or be eaten.
This is CABL.com posting #291607. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn1v
Posted in reply to: Re: EVEN More GOP Shenanigans..... by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: EVEN More GOP Shenanigans..... Trey9007 2/12/2010 5:35:59 PM