Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Question to Republicans

Look man you asked what they would do. I told you. It was just 10 points and not the whole plan. I wasn't measuring dem and republican dicks nor did I say one was better than the other. You asked I answered. You didn't ask if one was better than the other and 2 points you bring up may or may not be true and I am not looking it up right now but it sure doesn't mean a plan isn't there which is what you were implying. and any plan can stand improvement. And the dem plan doesn't cut deficit because they dems will just roll any money saved (and that can't happen) into more spending. The one thing this country needs is affordable health care. The one thing about the dem plan is it increases government and loses jobs. And the numbers people don't think that their plan will do what it says as far as the savings. More people will be paying more taxes FORCED on them to pay for other's health care. So can there be some sort of compromise? I don't know. I do know that I have seen you saying the states have the option yet the government will force everyone to pay anyway so how is that choice?? This is nothing more than another stepping stone to another social program.
This is CABL.com posting #291590. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbn1e
Posted in reply to: Re: Question to Republicans by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message