Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: some people are just crazy

hey thanks for the reply   this is so complex covering 3 years  to say it all is like a book, i know i have redone it and resent it to law enforcement several times, plenty of things they can do, but cant get them to move on it.   i am not on meds, and pulled my wife off of unnecessary 1s, and saw a highly intelligent woman. i have been told to get to a mental health center, they would probably scramble me more than anything, i need debriefed, but dont know how.   another person told me just last night to move on with my life   cant do that   a dhs worker told me not to have any self doubts about about who I am or what i am doing about getting them away from there, i heard the words, it took a few days to understand the meaning, but is instilled in me right now.    I was almost out of time and trying to proof read it, must of mispelled parts of it. I got 2 pieces of help in church yesterday unexpectadly,1 was i have always thought we are all gods children, out of the blue the preacher said we are not all gods children, most of us are not all of us, some are children of the devil, that fits, and the other was a quote that a man is not mesured by what he does when things are calm and going good, but his willingness to stand behind what he believes in, which is what i am doing.  what i am looking for by putting it on the bar is i guess is moral backing, in the middle of a church several years ago i saw something wrong that goes against nature and christianity, they ignored it,  people ask me if  i am a pyscho, i said no, just around physcotic people  larry
hello im trying to get a phone # or email for GTS in Ga, if anybody has it i would appreciate it, email at
This is CABL.com posting #291038. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnSk
Posted in reply to: some people are just crazy by joecool
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: some people are just crazy RadioMan 2/8/2010 3:02:55 PM