Create your free account now! Sign up

some people are just crazy

i am married to a disabled girl, with a step daughter. i became engaged to her not knowing there was a double domestic situation. they had lived with a lady for 7 years. i lived with them in 2006. thinking these people were the greatest. my wifes family blasted it apart with idocy, and made us miss the first wedding date.  we finally regrouped. then these alleged friends decided they were going to run things, including me. then i saw something very very wrong mothers day 2007.   I married my wife june 1st. 2007  knowing there was a severe domestic situation happening, and another 1 that could surface anytime, anywhere. then the pressure and harrassment really started. i warned this lady clearly to leave us alone or i would 911 her. she pushed it, I did. the things that they did to wreck the marriage is insane and criminal. it got so bad Jan 2008 the aps, or adult protective services, a branch of the dhs, recommended and assisted me checking my girls into a womens shelter due to a kidnap threat from these people. The past 2 years has been staying 1 step ahead of these people, false dhs reports, in a small discreet effort to contact my wifes former pastor of 17 years resulted in a bogus email being sent to my stepdaughters school saying I kidnapped the girls from a womens shelter in the middle of the night. it did not go far, i reported it to the police, we just added it to the list.  It imploded oct 2009, my wife picked 1 fight too many 10 or 20 times, i lost count, she clogged up my thinking, and if we do not have my mentality, such as it is these days, we are doomed. I told her I needed 30 days to make sure they were set up, which I did, she packs bags and leaves. I have been blessed to have a female aps mentor, she gave me very good advise, a couple of pieces is to give it a little time, as far as my wife picking fights my mentor said it is not good, it is not bad, it does not mean I have not given her enough attention, all it means is that is all she know. I never thought about it that way!!  I have to be a husband, a father and a teacher, and some days more of a teacher. I may have to teach them over and over, teach with patientence and love. then in a move that suprised us all she went back to these crazies!! the aps said there is nothing they could do, everybody says that, even tho there is plenty that everybody could do. I have never been treated like I have the plague in all my life. This is america! we are suposed to take care of our women folk and kids!! everybody keeps telling me to move on with my life. I said never!! I need help that no 1 can give right now. I am not mad at my wife, I let her be herself, and saw a highly intelligent women that no 1 else will ever know is there. another mistake is treating her as 100 percent, she is not. her disibility is caused by she accidently hung herself at age 4 1/2. i did not give her allowances, yet there is nothing wrong about treating her as an equal. people ask me is it worth it, i said yes, she has done me so much good, and i could tell you things so serene. I am going to pry them out of there, i would like to see the marriage go foward with out the stalking/wrecking/ picking fights. if it does not go foward i am going to see them get a placement with someone that wil love them as the special girls they are, and knows about the special problems that come with them. I could keep going, if you guys want to here more i will share it with you, if not that is ok, i  am traveling a very lonely solo road right now. thanks, Larry
hello im trying to get a phone # or email for GTS in Ga, if anybody has it i would appreciate it, email at
This is CABL.com posting #290844. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnPc
There are 7 replies to this message
Re: some people are just crazy joecool 2/8/2010 11:36:23 AM
Re: some people are just crazy EshoreJoe 2/7/2010 10:50:54 PM
Re: some people are just crazy Splicer Life 4me 2/7/2010 9:08:01 PM
Re: some people are just crazy sarge867 2/7/2010 8:49:41 PM
Re: some people are just crazy scooterz56 2/7/2010 10:31:58 AM
Re: some people are just crazy LocoDawg 2/6/2010 7:35:52 PM
Re: some people are just crazy willifstr 2/6/2010 3:33:19 PM