Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: anyone worked on valve bodys on versalift28?

thanks for the reply   it is ran off a 5 horse briggs motor, to a pump, up and down ok, rotates ok goes out ok, just quit going in.  it quit going in a year ago, I ordered a seal kit from versalift, it was the first time I took the cylinder apart, there was not a bit of o ring left, I kitted it, was working fine.   this time when it did not go in I pressed the button, nothing.   if you pressed any of the other buttons you could her the motor deepen, but nothing when you pressed the in, just stayed the same. I talked to versalift, I do take care of it as much as possible, ie grease it and inspect it regulary, but did miss changing out the hydralic filter regulary, versalift said every 6 months in bad conditions, I am in country enviroment in oklahoma, i have had this 1 for 2 years, and did not change it out, my bad. i took the valve apart once, but did not go far, mainly because I know you need a sterile enviroment. right now i am waiting because of this bad weather. Is the holding valve the 1 in the boom? I am open to the solenoid being bad, but pressing the button should override it, and nothing. as soon as this weather breaks I am going to try again. thanks, larry
hello im trying to get a phone # or email for GTS in Ga, if anybody has it i would appreciate it, email at
This is CABL.com posting #290839. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnO7
Posted in reply to: Re: anyone worked on valve bodys on versalift28? by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message