Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell!

There you go again. Do not put words in my mouth or assume you know what I am thinking..  I made no statement whatsoever that resembles my definition of redistribution of wealth. To clear up your assumption, follow along. I was vague in my remark about redistribution. What I was referring to was the american tax dollars taken by force, ever increasing and sent blindly around the world in the name of comfort to other corrupt governments of nations that know only how to irresponsibly breed. Nothing changes. The poor stay poor, their gov's exploit them before the world and take money earned off the collective american backs and live like kings.(literally in some nations) Then, after we have built these corrupt empires we send our military in to take it all away under the guise of liberation. I am quite capable of speaking for myself and defining what I have said. It is apparent that your mind can't even grasp where I am coming from. My comments regarding those family names being in bed with each other was a metaphor regarding money,power and war. It is all history, try learning some of it. You have a problem sticking to the subject, or I should say that you are good at misdirecting the conversation. Yes I fell right in it. I was clear with my original point regarding this thread. I will gladly continue to combat the rhetoric you spew though.
This is CABL.com posting #290682. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnMA
Posted in reply to: Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell! by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Don't Ask Don't Tell! Trey9007 2/5/2010 11:49:51 AM