Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Im still digging drops (drop placement)

I generally just read these posts but, today I speak out to the DUMBA_ _ people on here talking S_ _ T
about Buried Service Crews like they know something about the  business which I have HAD the privlege to be involved in for many years in every aspect of CATV and TELCOM; UG and AERIEL and I have never belittled anyone in this business that can complete jobs professionally on time and with quality. I handle 27 drop plows run by top of the line crews in quality and appearance. When someone comes on here and talks S_ _ T like member #170 and you know who you are then I must speak. 
I challenge you or any other Contractor or sub to come bury a few drops for ONE (1) day. Since any "fukin" monkey can split the ground and "push" in a wire and still pass inspection by inhouse personnel.
Generally,most MSO's have a general depth of 12 inches on catv and 18 inches on ROW for telco with 36 inch in ditches and under highways. Such,as Sprint, At&T and Verizon. Then "Bubba" you don,t know jack about this business. Come to the challenge and we will record and enter it on site for all to see how any "FUKIN" monkey can do it.   "NO BALLS NO BLUE CHIPS" " Then I will personally teach you how it is to be a real UG Contractor and not just opening your MOUTH and letting S_ _ T pour out.

Ronnie CW
This is CABL.com posting #289880. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnzE
Posted in reply to: Re: Im still digging drops by boomdiggy
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Im still digging drops (drop placement) Splicer Life 4me 1/31/2010 4:45:23 PM
Re: Im still digging drops (drop placement) goodsky 1/31/2010 4:19:47 PM
Re: Im still digging drops (drop placement) Splicer Life 4me 1/31/2010 4:00:29 PM
Re: Im still digging drops (drop placement) digntochina 1/31/2010 2:35:43 PM