Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Im still digging drops

I quote "There is no complaint the property owner can have that is valid when you are working in the county/city/municipality property"

Are you freaking serious! Everything you spoke of when it comes to doing drops and dealing with Homeowners is all the same in the ROW and if you think no complaint can be valid make a case in point of sprinklers. I've yet to find a homeowner who can provide a permit for having it in the ROW, same for dog fences, basement drains and damn near anything else you can think of. Yet If you bring that up you are called a smartass by the MSO and told to make the problem go away. What magnifies the work with mainline is the depth of at least 18 usually 24 inches and running side by side with the other utilities and the bills that come with that. By the way I'll kiss your ass if your crews you speak of are putting in the drops 18 inches in the ROW and 6-12 in the private. One of the few counties that enforces depth you are not allowed anywhere near.

I quote "Mostly swallowing your pride and biting your tongue when some customer is awarded something they don't deserve"

Pretty easy for you to say when the last time you had to pay for a damage out of your pocket?
This is CABL.com posting #289862. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnzm
Posted in reply to: Re: Im still digging drops by boomdiggy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Im still digging drops 2brikshyvtwin 2/19/2010 10:50:20 PM