Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If you dont do this job we wont give you anymo

Someday I might but let me tell you some contractors use tech numbers of others to screw a guy they dont like so goes the blacklist such as the one mastec has in Jacksonville, Fl. That list is not a secret and they dont diclose that to their home office either. Its a good ol boy system that does things off rumors and likes and dislikes. I have never worked for mastec but I am on that blacklist by association. What they do would be illegal if investigated, but who bothers. Its the reason they are so hated in this business. They pull off the dirty tricks and cohercion to get what they want. Power hungry little boys in charge. And I have seen more than 1 crapy contractor out there. And lost 7500 to another called connect tv and directv knowing they werent paying their techs kept giving them work. I thought this cant happen at the time because guys lost their houses and marriages because of it. Directv did nothing to help the tech that put all those hundreds of installs in except tell them we paid connect. And even after that they kept giving them work. Then they let guys like Mastec still exisit even though they have hundreds of complaints on them by customers and techs alike all the time. Yea I am sure there is just 1 bad crappy contractor out there. By the way when is the last time you could actually operate like a 1099 Contractor?
This is CABL.com posting #289826. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnyM
Posted in reply to: Re: If you dont do this job we wont give you anymo by SouthernSkyLLC
There are 0 replies to this message