Create your free account now! Sign up

Ever get one of these?

Well I got the joy of a kidney stone a couple a days ago and am waiting for it to pass. I went to the doctor yesterday and it went pretty smooth. Since I had one 9 years ago it was pretty easy for me to know what it was. You don't forget what having one was like as long as you live. lol.

So yesterday I was on some pretty good medication the hospital gave me and I told them I didn't want to be there if they were just going to wait for it to pass. I could do that at home without all the expense. So here I am waiting for the pain to be over. Should be any time now.
Oh boy. The pain. I can tell you when they say it hurts and is the same as a woman in labor........they are right! This is a pain that makes you want to put a gun barrel in your mouth. A sesame seed is all it is. Yea, a sesame seed armored with razor blades! This armored little gremlin will start doing the Macarena in your kidney, then Salsa its way down to your bladder where the Waltz will keep it quiet until it gets into the tube, urethra, the one that sends it out of your body, and does the Twist and shout (you are doing the shouting) alllllll the way out.

While this thing is doing every dance it knows with the happiness and joy only a kidney stone can know while forcing suicidal tendencies on the inflicted, you are sweating and crying (you don't care who sees you either) and screaming "just make it go away!" You are writhing and definitely not sleeping in your bed. And you will swear you would rather have a baby than have this monster boulder trying to open up your body and expose your soul.
There can't be enough pain medication in the world to take this pain away. I tried running in a circle and it didn't help. I know this thing came from demons sent by the devil. Or my ex girlfriend. Pretty much the same.
This is CABL.com posting #289727. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnxb
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Ever get one of these? walkman 1/30/2010 11:08:01 PM
Re: Ever get one of these? sampsontech 1/30/2010 7:02:19 PM
Re: Ever get one of these? goodsky 1/30/2010 3:32:42 PM