Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If you dont do this job we wont give you anymo

I have no chargebacks , but it has been tried. The problem with DTV is they believe that contractors are treating the techs fair and when they find out they are getting screwed Dtv turns a blind eye. As far as tech no being pulled the contractor is the one whom lets DTv pull the no. The fact is they do not defend the tech even if they are right because the contractor doesnt defend the tech even knowing the situation because they are too scared they are going to loose the contract. Contractors have no balls with any prime. They sale their souls and thats easy to do because they use your ass to take the fall. And fighting them is not my intent my friend. That battle is being decided as we speak right now elsewhere. Like it or not some of us actually care about this business and the brothehood that it doesnt matter if its happening to me or not because its happening to my brothers and thats good enough.
Too bad theere is so many self centered techs that could careless about each other because thats how these liars and thieves have taken over. But trust me its all comming to an end soon. Be on the right side. You evidently werent around when this was a honest business, but dont worry I will not hold your youth and inexperience against you.
This is CABL.com posting #289625. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnvx
Posted in reply to: Re: If you dont do this job we wont give you anymo by SouthernSkyLLC
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: If you dont do this job we wont give you anymo SouthernSkyLLC 1/30/2010 8:49:37 PM