Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I let my wife drive

I know how that is.  My wife is the same way.

Heard of a similar story awhile back.  I was waiting at a city bus stop when I noticed someone nearby literally spitting on the ground and muttering to himself.  When I approached him, I avoided another spit and heard what he was talking to himself about, "Damn that guy can drive".  Every time he spit, he'd say that.  Curious, I asked him what he was talking about.

So he tells me how he got a ride down the mountain so he could make it to the bus stop in time.  As they were heading down the mountain, he was a passenger and he told his buddy who was driving, that he'd better slow down.  Bad tires, worn brakes, something was causing that steering wheel to shimmy and make a god aweful noise in the car.  His buddy told him to sit back, relax, he'd get him to the bus stop in time.  Well, 70mph in a 45 is not a good thing.  If you've ever seen the movie "Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift", then you can picture how the driver was starting to take those corners.  He told the driver, "No ...really, please slow down.  You're scaring the shit outta me. I don't wanna die." ... "Listen" his bud says, "I got this.  I've only been out of control a couple times back there.  We'll be fine."  More of the same reckless shit driving as before ensued.  After a couple more minutes of ass-grabbing-the-seat-driving, he tells'em "Ok... fine.  I'm just gonna hang on here and pray.  If we make the bus stop and I catch my bus in time without us dieing, I'll suck your dick."

Very interesting story I tell'em as the bus was pulling up to pick us all up.  "What happened the rest of the ride down the hill??"

Just then he spit again.... "Damn that guy can drive" he replied.
This is CABL.com posting #289398. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnrS
Posted in reply to: I let my wife drive by WeeWah
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I let my wife drive WeeWah 1/26/2010 11:54:22 PM