Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where Does Customer Service End?

Next time this occurs, ask your supervisor to contact the MSO coordinator and update them about thier customer's behavior and how the Trouble Call can't be run.  Have him ask for an 'exclusion' on that address for the next 30days.

I've done this when I was a tech, when I was a supervisor, and when I became an Operations Manager.  Trust me, the MSO wants to know when techs are being put in a situation that has risk.  After all ...they have to send in-house techs out to the same address as well from time to time.

Now ..for the realistic low-down:  The way it should play out is simple.  Ask the customer to put it away while you're there.  Tell'em, "Hey ... Sorry, but I'm subject to random testing with this damn job."  If they refuse or give you a hard time about it, then get outta there, report to your supervisor and follow as above.  Most times ... subs are embarrased when they realize that they left thier stash out on the table and put it away real fast.

Pot smokers usually are not the problem subs.  It's the crack/meth-heads that usually are the most troublesome.

Good Luck with it.
This is CABL.com posting #288518. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbndG
Posted in reply to: Where Does Customer Service End? by rlhcable
There are 0 replies to this message